Sunday 12 February 2012

Swtor Leveling Guides

As you can imagine when Swtor is released there will be a large about of Swtor leveling guides released with the game and after the game has been released. I often take full use of a guide for nearly every game I play. I think it helps me get more out of the game and allows me to enjoy the game more since I always know what I am doing.

That said I am experienced enough to know what Swtor leveling Walkthrough's are going to be any good. Remember the first rule, and that is that you want as much content for your money as possible. Of cause you are buying a leveling guide because you need a guide to help you level. But you need to take advantage of the best deals. For example some Swtor leveling Walkthrough's will include bonus guides such as credit guides or PvP guides.


When buying a leveling guide for any game, make sure you read the details of that guide a couple of times and always compare it to other guides on the Internet. I know most people stick by free guides for mmorpg's but I myself always go for a paid guide. This is because in my experience the quality is much better and the information is correct and normally updated from patch to patch. What you want to look for is a complete guide from the start to the end. Some guides that I have seen only covered half of the levels in the game. Shocking Right?

Well it is shocking and it does happen more than you might think so always make sure that the Swtor Walkthrough is complete. You will also want to make sure that the guide covers the race or class that you have chosen to play in the game. Otherwise the guide will be useless to you. A lot of guides tend to cover some races and classes better than others so it's worth your time to check this in more detail. Once you know that the leveling guide you have found covers your character and every level in the game you want to start looking for what extras you are going to get with the guide. Extras for Swtor would include stuff like Swtor warzones guides, Swtor PvP guides, Swtor credit guides and Swtor builds guides.

Remember you want as much content as possible for your money. I know for a fact there will be many Swtor leveling Walkthrough's and picking the right one will be important to being the fastest player to hit the level cap. If you had used a leveling guide before from a particular seller then why not look and see if they have a Swtor leveling guide. If the guide you bought from them before was good then chances are that they are a trusted guide maker and will produce a high quality Swtor leveling books.

When Swtor is released please visit Swtor Leveling Guide for my recommended Swtor guide

No comments:

Post a Comment